Wednesday, July 16, 2008

07/16/08

Here is my conversation with Dad today:

Nikki: I heard we had some kind of good news today.
Dad: I know, but we still don't know anything. These girls up here had me already buried. I took them out to dinner tonight and said, "Before we started this all this cancer business and I used to pay for your dinner and you would say, thanks Dad. Now you look at me and think, you are spending our inheritance money."
Nikki: That is pretty messed up, but I respect you a LOT.
Dad: Well, maybe we will know more next week. Did I tell you the joke about the doctor?
Nikki: Tell away.

A man calls a doctor and said, "Doctor, doctor - there is a guy here who is really hurt and may be dead."
The doctor told the man, "Well make sure he is dead." The man puts down the phone and the doctor hears two loud gunshots. The man picks up the phone and says, "Okay, now what?"

No comments: