Sunday, August 22, 2010
There will be a viewing on Friday, August 27th, 6:30-8pm at the Buttercup Chapel.
An additional viewing will be on the morning of the service from 9-9:45am.
Services will be at the Buttercup Chapel at 10am on Saturday, August 28th.
Buttercup Chapel - 1600 E. Buttercup Dr., Sandy, UT, 84092
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Monday, August 16, 2010
Dear Family and Friends,
Our father, Philip Ray Brown, has opted to forgo a second chemo treatment and would simply like to enjoy the time he has left. If you would like to send notes of encouragement or anecdotes, letters of love and appreciation, pictures, or even jokes that you know he would enjoy, he would love to hear from you!
You can leave a comment on this blog - we will make sure he sees your notes.
If you would like to email please send it to the following: email@example.com.
If you would like to send a letter or note by mail please send it directly to him at:
1824 East Abbedale Lane
Sandy, Utah 84092
Thank you in advance,
With love and sincerely, Phil and Netta's kids
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Monday, December 15, 2008
- Breathe without an oxygen machine.
- Breathe deeply without extreme pain.
- Walk with a cane (we have graduated from the walker).
- Socialize with his family - he joined us for Thanksgiving in his glider rocking chair. Then he impressed all of us when he watched us play frisbee dodgeball for a few hours.
- Stand up (but still not straight up - but he is standing).
- Join us for dinner at a noisy burger joint and have him insist on paying for dinner - it's a Christmas miracle!
- Telling more jokes and stories than usual.
- Laughing harder at his own jokes than usual - I saw him throw his head back a few times!